Pages

Friday 2 May 2014

A  TYPICAL DAY IN CHIOS GREECE

Dennis

My name is Dennis Vorrias and I am 12 years old . I go to the swimming pool and I play water polo every day . My favourite colour is red .

Anthimos

My name is Anthimos I am 11 years old. I like playing football and basketball. I have a brother named  John.
Every morning i eat breakfast and I go to school. I have a lot of friends and we play together. My favourite subjects are P.E and Physics. I have a cat named Thunder. I named it Thunder because it runs very fast.


Vasilis

My name is Vasilis and I am 12 years old. Ihave an ipad mini and i love playing basketball.


Steve

Hello my name is Steve and I am 12 years old . Every day at 3:00 o'clock I go to my finswimming practice . on Mondays and Fridays I go to my basketball practice at 7:15 . I have a dog his name is luckey and he is 1 year old.

John

My name is John . I get up 7 o'clock.I have milk and cake at breakfast.I go to school.I do my homework.I play basketball.I go to sleep

Olga

My name is Olga . I have volley practice every Monday and Friday.


Alexandra

My name is Alexandra, I am 11 years old.My best friend is polina and I like play basketball.I take my dog for a walk at seven o'clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment