Pages

Thursday 26 September 2013

My name is Dennis . I like water polo .I am 11years old .I have got 5 dogs!!


My name is John  K..Iam 11 years old.I like football.


Hallo! My name is Polina and I am 11 years old. My favourite food is spaggetti and my favourite sport is volleyball!


Hello, my name is Alexandra and I am 11 years old.  I have got a dog and a cat. I like sports!!


Hi! My name is Elina.I am 11 years old. I am tall.I like voleyball!!!


Hi! My name is Vassa.I am 11 years old. I am tall and I like basketball!  I love the cats and the dogs!!!!


Hi my name is Olga .I am 11 years old. I like volleyball !!!!!!!!!!!!


Hello!!!!! My name is Ploumisti. Iam 11 years old.My favorite sport is waterpolo!!!


Hi! My name is Reggina  I am 12 years old . My favourite sport is basketball!!


Hi mi name is Niovi . I am 11 years old .My favorite sport is volleyball.


Hi my name is Stella and I am 11 years old. My favourite subject is  English and my hobbie is Tradisional dances. I have got a cat!


Hi my name is John  V. and I am 11 years old .My favourite sport is football. My grandfather lives in a village and he has got a horse .


Hi my name is Anthimos and I am 11 years old.My favourite sports is football and basketball.I have got a cat!!


Hi my name is George and Iam 11 years old.My favourite sports is football and basketball.


Hi my name is Thanos and I am 11 years old. My favourite sport is basketball and I like riding horses.


Hi my name is Vasilis and I am 11 years old. My favourite sport is basketball.


Hi my name is Emiliano and I am 11 years old. My favourite sport is football.

Hi my name is Steve and I am 11 years old. My favourite sport is finswimming.


No comments:

Post a Comment